- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Sites to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Sites. Use of the Sites is completely at your own risk.
- LIMITATIONS ON CLAIM: Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this site must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises.
- TERM AND TERMINATION: Without limiting its other remedies, the Company may immediately discontinue, suspend, terminate, or block your and any user’s access to this site at any time in our sole discretion.
- HYPERLINK DISCLAIMERS: As a convenience to you, we may provide on this Site links to websites operated by other entities (collectively the “Linked Sites”). If you use any Linked Sites, you will leave this site. If you decide to visit any Linked Site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Linked Sites, regardless of the linking form are not maintained, controlled, or otherwise governed by the Company.
The content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by Linked Sites are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by the Company. The Company does not endorse, make any representations regarding, or warrant any information, goods, and/or services appearing and/or offered on any Linked Site, other than linked information authored by the Company.
Links do not imply that the Company or this site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any Linked Site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of the Company or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Except for links to information authored by the Company, the Company is neither responsible for nor will it be liable under any theory based on
(i) any Linked Site;
(ii) any information and/or content found on any Linked Site; or
(iii) any site(s) linked to or from any Linked Site.
If you decide to visit any Linked Sites and/or transact any business with them, you do so at your own risk. The Company reserves the right to discontinue any Linked Site at any time without prior notice. Please contact the webmasters of any Linked Sites concerning any information, goods, and/or services appearing on them.
- CONTROLLING LAW, JURISDICTION, AND INTERNATIONAL USERS: This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without reference to its conflict-of-law provisions. The Company makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or available for use outside the United States.
If you access this site from outside the United States, you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree to comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of this site. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in Orange County, California, U.S.A. for any disputes with the Company arising out of your use of this site.
13.ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Company and you with respect to this Site, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and the Company with respect to this Site.
A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based on or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement or portion of it to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of this Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
- MODIFICATIONS TO AGREEMENT: We may revise this Agreement at any time and you agree to be bound by the revised Agreement. Any such modifications will become effective on the date they are first posted to this site. It is your responsibility to return to this Agreement from time to time to review the most current terms and conditions. The Company does not and will not assume any obligation to notify you of changes to this Agreement.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES: You agree to be bound by any affirmation, assent, or agreement you transmit through this Site, including but not limited to any consent you give to receive communications from the Company solely through electronic transmission.
When you register and or voluntarily provide your personally identifiable information to the Company, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, and communications concerning new products or services, or other records of correspondence from the Company. This consent is to receive notices electronically by way of email.
- GIFT CARD PURCHASES AND COUPONS: Cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law. Refunds only provided for unused Cards with the original receipt (emailed to you upon purchase). Cards expire one year from the purchase date. Coupons are only valid as specified with respective promotional offer. The COMPANY does not charge fees. All amounts on the COMPANY gift card are denominated in the currency of the country in which it was sold.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
USING THE HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS RESOURCES OR THE CONQUER CHANGE MATERIALS WITH YOUR CLIENTS/PATIENTS REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING: YOU OR A PERSON WHO SUPERVISES YOU HOLDS A LICENSE BY A GOVERNING BOARD/LICENSING AGENCY. THE PERSON HOLDING SUCH A LICENSE WILL OVERSEE THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ACCORDING TO THE TRAINING AND EDUCATIONAL STANDARDS SET FORTH BY THE GOVERNING BOARD/LICENSING AGENCY.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: August 09, 2018.